‘Achieving Excellence Together’
1. To provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is listened to and respected.
2. To develop rounded individuals socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and creatively.
3. To provide opportunities within a broad and balanced curriculum so that each child can achieve success and can fulfil his or her potential.
4. To provide our pupils with a curriculum fit for a school in Wales, but tailored to reflect the unique nature of the country and its culture.
5. To value independence and digital literacy to enable our pupils to become responsible 21st century citizens and lifelong learners.
6. To encourage and enable the continuous professional development of staff, ensuring effective communication between all.
7. To display a commitment towards making Coed Hirwaun a sustainable school, actively focusing on a wide range of environmental issues.
8. To nurture strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
9. To recognise and celebrate success and excellence in all aspects of school life.