Breakfast Club

Dear Parents,

Welcome Back. I hope you have all had a lovely holiday and the children are all healthy, happy and raring to go for the Autumn Term!

Following a meeting with the LA regarding arrangements for the start of term, all schools in NPT have agreed to maintain the status quo, with some minor adjustments.

The situation will be reviewed after the next review of the Welsh Government guidance scheduled for September 20th.

To clarify, children will still be taught in Bubbles within the school and play in designated zones on the playground.

Breakfast club will still be on a rota basis – (Click for Autumn Rota)

I will continue to bring the children in from the gate in the mornings and the staff will dismiss at the end of the day.

According to the latest guidance if we have a positive case in school, we no longer have to send the whole class home to isolate. TTP will contact one or two of the child’s closest contacts (maybe the person who sits next to them) and they MAY have to isolate / have a test etc.

I will keep you up to date with any further developments as they occur.

Please can I remind you that unfortunately dogs are not allowed onto the yard / school premises.

Also if you have recently changed your mobile phone number please e mail the school with the new number.

Many thanks for your support as always,

Helen Booth

Headteacher